Wonder Wolves Warriors - Wonder Wolves Warriors - le meilleur clan du serveur 18 et 2ème du serveur 22 de bitefight vous présente son forum! 

Wonder Wolves Warriors Index du Forum

Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés 
 FAQ
   Rechercher   Membres   Profil         Connexion 

Facebook Like Plugin In Wp

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Wonder Wolves Warriors Index du Forum -> Partie externe -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
modbre

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 22:26 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Like Plugin In Wp Répondre en citant

Facebook Like Plugin In Wp
> DOWNLOAD

They will let you continue to use the plugin after that, if you don’t mind running an outdated plugin. Thanks Facebook Button by BestWebSoft only ask premium pceuropa only ask premium without heplful options It works like a charm kaj28 I am a new guy in WEB-technologies. NEW : We added ‘Layout width’ option. Skip to content. or Use [sfp-page-plugin] shortcode inside your post or page. Updated: With the release of Graph API v.2.3 the Like Box plugin is deprecated => Facebook: On Facebook Like Box Widget 2.8, I have added Facebook Page Plugin that allows you to embed a simple feed of content from a Page into your websites. Update : Activation of radio button or checkbox by clicking on its label. Create a custom field called wpfblike and set the value to false to hide the button on that specific post. Update : All functionality for wordpress 4.4.2 was updated. What Information should I provide to receive proper support? Please make sure that the problem hasn’t been discussed yet on our forum ( If no, please provide the following data along with your problem’s description: The link to the page where the problem occurs The name of the plugin and its version. FAQ How to adjust Facebook Button position on the page In WordPress admin panel go to Settings, find the Like-settings and choose one of the listed positions: Show at Top, Show at Bottom Then click Save Changes. Plugins Mijn favorieten Beta-testen Ontwikkelaars Zoeken naar: Plugins zoeken Download Facebook Like Box Widget Door Sunento Agustiar Wu Details Beoordelingen Installatie Ondersteuning Ontwikkeling Omschrijving Facebook Like Box Widget is a social plugin that enables Facebook Page owners to attract and gain Likes & Recommendation Comments from their own website. Update : All functionality for wordpress 4.5.1 was updated. Plugins My Favourites Beta Testing Developers Search for: Search plugins This plugin hasnt been updated in over 2 years. Spring naar de inhoud. V2.15 20.12.2012 NEW : The Persian and Serbian language files are added to the plugin. Read more Changelog 1.0.199 Initital version Read more Meta Version: 1.0.199 Last updated: 8 years ago Active installations: 100+ Requires WordPress Version:2.8 Tested up to: 2.9.2 Languages:English (US) Tags: buttonfacebooklike Advanced View Ratings This plugin has not been rated yet. Collaboratori joch Visualizza altroSupporto Hai qualcosa da dirci? Hai bisogno di aiuto? Vedi forum di supporto Fai una donazione Vorresti sostenere l'implementazione di questo plugin? Fai una donazione per questo plugin . View a Step-by-step Instruction on Facebook Button by BestWebSoft Installation After the plugin installation and settings adjustment on the settings page, it is still not working You should click Save Changes. Activate the plugin via the ‘Plugins’ menu in your WordPress admin panel. The main goal of this site is to provide quality tips, tricks, hacks, and other WordPress resources that allows WordPress beginners to improve their site(s). Note that WP Facebook Like currently only supports PHP5. Details Beoordelingen Installatie Ondersteuning Ontwikkeling Omschrijving A Simple Facebook Like Button for your posts/home/pages/archive. Given the plugins title I was expecting this. I’m using free version of it, and I want to have more functionality, that provided in pro. Included share button optional Translators English(US) (enUs) Team Vivacity Serbian (srRS) Team Vivacity If you have created your own language pack, or have an update of an existing one, you can send gettext PO and MO files to us so that We can bundle it into this plugin. V2.05 23.08.2011 Bugfix : Redirect to profile page bug is fixed. Just leave height empty in the options. ' 'width' => '300', 'hidecover'=> true, 'locale' => 'enUS' ); sfppageplugin( $args ); } ?> I see the message Error: Not a valid Facebook Page url.. Choose to automatically append the button before or after the content, or use a template tag to place the button where ever you want. V2.33 06.08.2014 Update : We updated all functionality for wordpress 4.0-beta2. You can show Friends faces under like button. De volgende personen hebben bijgedragen aan deze plugin.Bijdragers Team Vivacity Vertaal WP Facebook Like Button naar jouw taal.Interesse in ontwikkeling?Bekijk de code, haal de SVN repository op, of abonneer je op het ontwikkellog via RSS. Bugfix : Problem with undefined variable postID for multisite fixed. or Use [sfp-page-plugin] shortcode inside your post or page. Bugfix : Problem with switching user was fixed 5a02188284
app to prevent drunk facebookdownload facebook for sony ericsson w960best kind of facebook statuscodeigniter facebook examplehow to see my profile viewers on facebookapp facebook para smart tv lgfind email address facebook hackgreasemonkey facebook add onhow to hack in a facebook account without passwordhack password facebook agustus 2012

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 22:26 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Wonder Wolves Warriors Index du Forum -> Partie externe -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation